Want to join us on a Wild Summer – full of wild camping, wild swimming, canoe adventures, hidden beaches, woodland, foraging, wildlife wonders, and exploring lost ruins?
Summer is our favourite time of the year. We can’t wait to throw ourselves into outdoor adventures – exploring hidden places and enjoying the good life with wild swimming, canoe outings, exploring lost ruins, discovering nature and wild camping.
We’ve created a check-list of wild summer challenges for you to try – how many can you complete?
Dens and Wild Camping:
1. Build a den that can keep out the rain
2. Camp out on a week night
3. Sleep in a bivvy bag in the woods
4. Hook up a hammock and sleep under the trees
5. Watch the sunset from a hilltop
6. Go for a night walk under the moon
7. Sing to the man in the moon
8. Climb your highest mountain or favourite peak
You can download the complete Wild Summer challenge check-list here.
When you complete a challenge, share your wild summer photographs with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Each week throughout the summer we’ll pick our favourite #wildsummer pictures and award £100 in book vouchers to be spent at the Wild Things bookshop.
1. the hashtag #wildsummer
2. a link back to our competition page: www.bitly.com/1CNlG3B
You can also enter our £1000 Wild Summer Give-Away here – just sign-up to our newsletter to enter