Wild Swimming Walks leads you on 28 adventures in the captivating landscape of the Lake District. Find secret waterfalls, pristine mountain tarns and sparkling rivers.
Complete with photos and practical guidance, rich in local history and legend, this book will appeal to wild swimmers, family explorers, nature lovers and walkers alike.
* Discover beautiful pools below the highest waterfall in Cumbria
* Swim around the islands of Ullswater and into the Devil’s Chimney
* Bathe in the deepest tarn in the Lakes beneath the towering crags of Mardale
* Explore the craggy highs and the watery lows of Scafell Pike from the wonderful Eskdale Valley
* Seek the legendary talking fish of Bowscale Tarn
Including detailed directions, maps and downloadable route information to print out or take with you on your phone or tablet.